Teaching notes on case studies
Interested in some more support in case studies and their application in your classroom?
In that case, please contact us from your university e-mail address and we are happy to share some additional teaching notes with you!
What do these teaching notes contain?
- Suggestions for what secondary literature to overview and use for the case
- Theoretical implications and connections to literature
- Application directions and tips
- Connection to certain classrooms and potential target audience
- Summary of the case
- Key facts and important details of the case
- Additional questions to the case
Please make sure you reach out to us from your university e-mail address for extra material, so that we can confirm that you are going to use the teaching notes for classroom implementation purposes.
We hope you’ll be able to utilize our cases to the fullest!
Your Ulysses Team